Nov 3, 2008

Wacko Jacko opens her big mouth (and it shall never close again...)

To begin, I would like to commend Jill on a very informative information session, especially since she was drunk. You're a better woman than me Jill....
Secondly, I would like to announce that with the recent pass of Halloween, I have decided adult Halloween is not as cool as the kid Halloween I remember. I hated watching all of the drunk girls with little to no self-esteem saunter around with no clothes on, and the drunk guys following them around with their tongues hanging out.
Speaking of following people with tongues hanging out........ I GOT TO MEET SEBASTIEN GRAINGER!!!! I went to Hunter's Ale House on Oct. 29 and met the ex-drummer from Death from Above 1979. He played an amazing show (lots of energy, lots of sweat, some matted chest hair...) and I got to meet him in the end. Thanks to my friend Dave, that is. I could barely walk, let alone approach Grainger myself. Anyway, to make a long story short, it was the best night i have had in a long time. Thank you Dave.
Love Jacko!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment